Two principal types of lawn sweepers, namely Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper and Push Lawn Sweeper, are most preferred by customers; both have many benefits compared to other lawn sweepers. Tow Behind lawn sweepers have the most advantages as they are capable of clearing the lawn quicker, and require less labor for operation.
The tow behind lawn sweeper is easily attached to the back of any riding mower or lawn tractor to clear out debris from your lawn. However, tow behind lawn sweepers are more cumbersome, expensive and large when compared to push lawn sweepers.
Precision 48″ Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper Review
The Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper is best for lawns that have more debris and need it disposed regularly. Picking the right tow behind lawn sweeper brand is essential to keep your garden clear of grass clippings, fallen leaves, hay, litter, pine needles, pine cones, etc. In this review we will look at the Manufacturer Precision and its 48 inch Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper in depth below.
About Precision Products
The manufacturer develops the products in the United State, and is one of the developing brands popular for incorporating massive duty garden and lawn care equipment. Proceed below to check out their great 48 inch tow behind lawn sweepers in depth.
Specialities of Precision 48″ Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Precision has designed their Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper with multiple unique specialties to showcase themselves among other lawn sweeper producers. Here are some of the specialties below:
- The high-quality materials designed in the lawn sweeper makes the product run for an extended period.
- The lawn sweepers are designed to be rust resistant and are powder coated along the steel tube frame.
- The semi-pneumatic tire is 10 inches wide and therefore easy to pick up more debris from your lawn.
- The brushes are spiral designed and are 4 to 10 inches in size, for easy collection of wastes from the hopper.
- The tow behind lawn sweepers from Precision can be attached to any standard mowers or lawn tractors.
- The hitch pins available within the lawn sweepers are a positive feature of the product.
- The aluminum wheels of the lawn sweeper makes the clearing process quicker, and they are developed to be 5 to 1 gear in ratio.
- The brushes are spring loaded, and therefore can be adjusted to the height as per your comfort level.
- The lawn sweeper when attached to the back of any lawn tractor sweeps and trims the leaves efficiently within a short period.
- The capacity of the 45-inch tow behind lawn sweeper is about 18 cubic feet.
- The lawn sweepers are 77 pounds in weight and therefore durable.
- The Precision 48 inches tow behind lawn sweepers comes with a dimension of 17 inches in width, 12 inches in height and 55 inches in length.
- The tow behind lawn sweeper is best for work on any regular residential lawns.
Overview of Precision 48 inch Lawn Sweeper from Customer View
Above are some of the unique functionalities of the Precision 48″ tow behind lawn sweepers. Proceed below to find the things customers liked and disliked about this lawn sweeper.
What Customers Liked about Precision 48” Lawn Sweeper?
Customers prefer to choose Precision lawn sweepers for the high-quality materials of their brushes. As they are large, they found this sweeper works best for lawns that are above two acres. The secure attachment to the lawn tractor or mower was favored by customers as it was easy for clearing out the various debris from their garden.
What customers disliked about Precision 48” Lawn Sweepers?
Some customers found difficulties in clearing debris from slopes as these sweepers are large. The wheels malfunction after several uses. A few other customers disliked them due to the time it takes to assemble the product.
Other Functions of Precision 48″ Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
The tow behind lawn sweeper from Precision products is best for picking up large lawn debris like grass clipping, pine needles, pine cones, twigs, fallen leaves, litter, hay, etc.
Setting up the product can be difficult; many tools are necessary to assemble the lawn sweepers. If you are going to assemble the product on your own, it can take up to 8 hours to complete.
Quality of Materials
The tow behind lawn sweeper by Precision is made of high quality materials in some parts, but miss the mark in few other parts; this makes the customer think twice about getting the product.
Even though the tow behind lawn sweepers are large and best for clearing debris within a short period, they are expensive. The money spent would be cost-effective when compared to the amount invested on a low-quality lawn sweeper.
The manufacturer provides one year warranty for some products so that you can get this Precision tow behind lawn sweeper without any hesitation.
Benefits of Precision 48” Lawn Sweeper
There are a number of advantages when considering the Precision 48” tow behind lawn Sweeper. These include:
- Faster clearing of debris from your more massive garden.
- Easy attachment of the lawn sweeper to any lawn tractor or mower.
- Increased mobility is achieved by the semi-pneumatic wheels attached to the lawn sweeper.
- Easily collects debris with the help of its massive spiral brushes.
Drawbacks of the Precision 48” Lawn Sweeper
Every product has its limitations. Here are a few disadvantages when considering this lawn sweeper:
- Higher assembly time.
- Not preferred for clearing hay from the lawn.
- The wheels made of plastic can become locked after two to three uses.
Overall, the Precision 48 inch tow behind lawn sweeper is best for people who need to clear debris from their large garden and are willing to accept some drawbacks. More time and money may have to be invested for these limitations to be solved.
Any ideas, queries, and thoughts on the Precision 48″ Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper are welcome.
Have you used the Precision 48″ Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper for clearing out your lawn? Please share your experience on the comment section below.